The MAC Viper Wash DX moving head wash light is a full-feature, full-range wash luminaire with a unique internal barndoor system (shutters) that enables designers to shape and control light projection onto stages, performers, scenery, scrims or any set element with great precision. The fixture's internal framing system makes it a highly capable, automated substitute for a conventional daylight Fresnel fixture. The MAC Viper Wash DX features an outstanding quality of light with unlimited color choices and maintains near full efficiency throughout its entire zoom range with no visible beam jump when zooming from tight to wide. The fixture has adapted the compact form, impressive speed, superior light quality and beautiful colors that the MAC Viper Profile is renowned for and uses the same 1000W lamp.
- 33000 lumens, excellent light quality with a flat and uniform field
- 1:5 zoom, 13.5 to 59° continuous and fast zoom
- CMY, vibrant color mixing with superior palette of colors including true red, rich amber, primary green and deep blue
- Linear CTO, daylight to tungsten CCT control and expansion of CMY palette
- Dimmer and shutter, combined dimmer/shutter system with intensity effects, instant blackout/open and smooth fades
- Diverse strobe effects