The LFX-DL-TUNC is a fully-tunable LED light fixture. Adjust the hue, saturation, color temperature, and light intensity to create a light color that is perfect for any space.
The LFX-DL-TUNC is fully configurable to fit any space in a new construction.
The LFX-DL-TUNC housing is designed for new construction installations with joists spaced between 14 in. (356 mm) and 25 in. (635 mm). Enclosures are available for installation in noninsulated ceilings, insulated ceilings, and Chicago plenum ceilings and can be configured for use in wet locations.
The housing has a 3.5 in. round or square aperture for use with round or square trims.
Adjustable fixtures are available for installation in vaulted ceilings or to highlight objects in a room. Adjustable fixtures allow the light engine to be tilted up to 40° and rotated up to 360°. Pair adjustable fixtures with adjustable or wall wash trims.
Optics provide variations in the beam spread and lumen output of the light fixture. The 35° optic provides a narrower beam spread to concentrate light in a smaller area while the 55° optic provides a wider beam spread to distribute light across a larger area.
The optic is included with the light fixture and can also be purchased separately using the Crestron Light Fixture Configuration Tool. To purchase separately, refer to LFX-DL-ACCY.
Die-cast aluminum trims provide a clean finish and are available with or without a trim flange. Round and square trims are available with options for wall wash, pinhole, and adjustable applications. For ceilings thicker than 0.75 in. (19 mm), extension clips up to 1.88 in. (48 mm) are available.
- Ceiling mounted tunable LED downlight fixture for indoor use
- Full-color tunable, tunable white, and warm to dim tunable
- Designed for use with Crestron Home® OS
- 35° and 55° optics are available
- Field-replaceable optic
- Dimming range from 0.1% to 100%
- 1650 to 8000K color temperature range
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 96
- Color accuracy
- DMX-C control using a DIN-GWDL gateway
- Configure and order using the Crestron Light Fixture Configuration Tool
- Available in fixed, adjustable, and wall wash configurations
- Designed for new construction installations
- Adjustable fixtures allow up to 40° tilt and 360° rotation
- Round and square aluminum trims with reflector and a 3.5 in. (90 mm) aperture
- Trims available with or without a flange
- Trim options include adjustable tilt and rotation, 20° wall wash, and 2 in. (51 mm) pinhole
- Trim and reflectors available in white, black, bronze, matte silver, and matte nickel
- Optional media available for elongating, softening, honeycomb, frosted, and perimeter frosted effects
- Mounts using adjustable hanger bars
- Enclosures available for insulated, noninsulated, and Chicago plenum installations
- Utilizes Lumenetix® Araya® CTM3 LED array