Cynap is a stand-alone all-in-one wireless collaboration and presentation system which includes a built-in media player, web conferencing, on-board recording and streaming , BYOD screen sharing for all mobile devices, and annotation functionality, making it the ideal device to form the centrepiece of new and adapted classrooms and meeting spaces.
For larger active learning classrooms and collaboration spaces where multiple workstations are required, Cynap can be installed as the main unit in a room, together with multiple Cynap Core systems, using existing network infrastructure to provide an outstanding, scalable, high performance AV over IP collaborative working and learning environment.
It can also function as a single-box AV solution for synchronous hybrid classrooms catering for both in-person and remote students. It can also record, and has the ability to stream to multiple classrooms if required.
- BYOD: AirPlay, Miracast (Peer-to-Peer and MICE), Chromecast, vSolution Cast
- Video recording - 1080p 30fps
- Operating system: Linux
- Output resolution - up to 4K UHD
- 4 device simultaneous onscreen display
- Use with or without Visualizer system
- Integrated web browser
- Optional HDBaseT
- 4x USB ports
- 2x HDMI in
- 2x HDMI out
- LAN port
- Audio line in/line out
- Media player: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, AVI, WMV, MOV,MP4, DivX, M4V, OGV, MP3, WMA, MKA, OGA, and more.
- Presentation modes: Protected/Open
- Wifi: 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz)
- Cloud Services: Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Jianguoyun, OneDrive, WebDAV
- Webcasting feature pack available: Wowza, YouTube, Facebook etc.
- Control via infrared remote control, Visualizer, web browser, multi-touch display, RMS, keyboard/mouse, or gyro sensor gesture control
- Web conferencing: Zoom, Microsoft Teams, WebRTC