The Infinity Core 300 is a 300 audio channel unprecedented CPU-based processing power, for increasingly complex global live productions, the Studer Infinity Core Series comfortably exceeds the most demanding processing requirements, in a compact footprint, with the assurance of the highest level of processing redundancy protection. Studer ‘Infinity Core’ technology leverages standard IT components to create the ideal flexible, future-ready back-end audio signal processing solution.
Capable of processing more than 300 audio channels in a CPU-based engine, Infinity Core technology provides a scalable system, with faster development of new signal processing designs, huge channel counts, full system redundancy without a single point of failure. In combination with Studer’s A-Link digital audio interface, Infinity Core solutions, enable the use of significantly higher density I/O solutions, utilizing up to 11 A-Link interfaces, each with 1536 I/O capability and provides unrestricted distribution of I/O frames over long distances where required.
Infinity Core technology also includes sophisticated redundancy by running two cores in parallel, in master and slave modes, with auto fail-over switching without the slightest audible disturbance. Available in 300 MEQ channel versions, the Studer Infinity Core delivers unprecedented capacity with superb sonic quality and with more than 5000 paths to processing. 5 HU high, recessed or flush mountable.
- Optional full Core redundancy (1+1) with seamless audio switching
- 300 MEQ processing channels (1 MEQ = Mono equivalent channel with full processing configuration)
- Maximum 768 mono mix-busses (Master, Group, Aux, N-X, vMix, VSP-Reverb etc.), customer configurable
- 11 A-link ports with maximum 1’536 I/O per port (bi-directional)
- Total maximum 8’448 I/O (bi-directional) in mixer mode
- Total maximum 16’896 I/O (bi-directional) in router mode
- Hot swappable redundant power supply