Digital live sound mixing system delivers simultaneous mixing of 96 mono inputs into 35 outputs, with 24 insert send/return pairs assignable to any of input or output channels. Up to 5 stageboxes can be connected to create digital patchbay from which engineer can select available inputs. All input channels can have direct outputs in addition to their internal routing to 32 group/aux/matrix busses, and main LCR and LR busses. Pristine sound quality is assured by combination of Soundcraft ultra-low noise mic amp designs and studer advanced 40-bit floating point digital audio processing. And complete security is assured by diagnostics of separate control surface, local rack and stagebox power supplies from mixing position with facility to add second redundant supplies to each.
- 96 mono inputs into 35 Outputs
- Pairs of mono inputs can be linked to create stereo channels
- 24 insert send/return pairs can be configured (using available I/O) and assigned to any of 96 inputs or 35 output channels
- All 96 input channels can have direct outputs in addition to their internal bus routing, assuming sufficient I/O is available (optical MADI card)
- 32 group/aux/matrix plus main LCR Mix and LR solo busses (maximum of 16 matrix outputs can be configured)
- Up to 5 stageboxes can be connected to create digital patchbay