Soundcraft Mini Stagebox 32i combine high-quality components with a streamlined design, making it easy to add multiple channels of remote-controlled I/O to your Si-series mixing console. The Studer-designed mic preamps provide exceptional sound quality, while the compact form factor offers easy transport and fast configuration. Ideal for live engineers, houses of worship, bands, club owners and corporate installations, Soundcraft Mini Stageboxes allow you to replace heavy, expensive analog snakes with a single RJ45 Cat5 style Ethernet cable.
Soundcraft Mini Stageboxes offer remarkable value while maintaining the industry-leading performance that Soundcraft live solutions are known for. Renowned Studer-designed mic preamps deliver warm, rich sound for live performances and recording events.
Soundcraft Mini Stageboxes provide multi-channel MADI I/O via standard Cat5 cabling, eliminating the need to run expensive and heavy analog snakes from the stage to front-of-house mixing positions. Dedicated XLR mic pre inputs allow 32 or 16 simultaneous channels of external analog input. Mini Stagebox 32i offers twelve analog outputs, while Mini Stagebox 16i offers eight analog outputs for easy connection to house and stage monitors and broadcast or streaming feeds.
- Legendary Studer-designed preamps for professional performance
- Dedicated remote controlled XLR mic inputs
- 32i features 32 mic preamps, 12 analog outs and dual MADI connections
- RJ45/Cat5 connectivity, for 100M runs between stage and mixing console (328 feet)
- 32 remote controlled mic preamps and AD converters
- 12 XLR analog line level outputs
- 3U Rack mount design