The SMART Board® 7000R series interactive display with iQ is the hub of your classroom.
iQ technology connects devices, lesson content and pedagogically relevant software to create a cohesive educational experience. PC-free embedded computing provides one-touch access to a diverse suite of SMART applications—Notebook lessons, amp workspaces, lab gamification activities and whiteboard—and collaborative tools, such as wireless screen sharing and a web browser. There’s no need for wires, cables or manual software and firmware updates.
Includes a one-year subscription to SMART Learning Suite software. Includes SMART Notebook®, SMART lab™, SMART response® 2 and SMART amp™. Together, they connect students, teachers and devices to turn lessons into enriching learning experiences. Also available: 1-year, 2-year and 3-year software subscription extensions.
The 4K Ultra HD LED display provides optimal image clarity and wide viewing angles.
SMART’s proprietary HyPr Touch™ with EMR technology provides lag-free, pressure sensitive writing precision and knows to ignore a resting hand for ultimate ease-of-use. It optimizes both touch and pen performance, resulting in virtually no lag and zero contact detect height. Exclusive to SMART and unlike other EMR implementations, HyPr Touch allows for SMART’s unique Simultaneous Tool Differentiation – the use of 20 touch points, 4 pens and 2 erasers (tool & palm) by multiple users for a truly natural, fully collaborative experience.
Simultaneous Tool Differentiation lets student pens, erasers and fingertips all work together at the same time. It frees students to work together, give separate answers and show off. It’s amazing and only available on SMART Boards.
With 16 simultaneous interaction points (10 touch, 4 pen and 2 erase) on Windows or Mac, multiple students can use gestures, like zoom, rotate and flip, at the same time. The natural learning experience develops essential life-long collaboration skills without students realizing it.
See education.smarttech.com for more information about this product.
- Exclusive iQ technology: embedded computing lets your team switch with a tap, from whiteboarding to showing a video to presenting quarterly results using tools like the built-in web browser and wireless screen sharing.
- SMART Learning Suite software included: All SMART Boards come with a 1-year subscription to SMART Learning Suite’s interactive lessons, game-based activities, formative assessment, online co-creation and more.
- The 4K Ultra HD LED display provides optimal image clarity and wide viewing angles in boardrooms, meeting rooms, public spaces and more. Durable commercial-grade, glare-free - display brilliantly detailed 4K Ultra HD images, text and video.
- HyPr Touch™ with EMR technology provides lag-free, pressure sensitive writing precision and knows to ignore a resting hand for ultimate ease-of-use.
- Simultaneous Tool Differentiation lets pens, erasers and fingertips all work together at the same time. Powered by HyPr Touch™ and only available on SMART Boards, it frees users to work together without limitation or interruption.
- Object Awareness™ allows you to perform mouse functions with your finger, write in digital ink with the pen, and erase with your palm or eraser—all without switching tools or modes.
- With Pen ID™, using different colored ink, multiple team members can write over almost any file type at the same time.
- SMART ink™ lets you write over websites, video, PDFs and Microsoft Office® files, and save your notes in almost any file type.
- Silktouch™ - the most accurate, natural, and responsive touch experience from corner-to-corner. Fingers glide effortlessly over the surface, providing hours of error-free use in perfect comfort.
- With 20 simultaneous touch points, on Windows or Mac, multiple people can use gestures, like zoom, rotate and flip, at the same time.
- 10 points of touch on any Chrome OS device, including automatic pen recognition, plus palm, pen, and eraser differentiation in supported Chrome applications
- Presence detection cameras automatically turn the panel on and off when you walk in or leave the room, saving you energy and extending the life of your display.
- Certified by ENERGY STAR to save energy, lowering your total cost of ownership.
- Improved audio – 2x forward-facing 15W speakers
- SMART Boards have received many safety, regulatory and environmental certifications, giving you peace of mind that the 7000 series adheres to government or other regulatory requirements.
- SMART Assure - best in class full-coverage warranty provides advance hardware replacement and onsite support, with extentions available for up to 7 years