The SMART Board 6000S series has exclusive interactive and sensor technology to bridge physical and digital learning and optimize the classroom environment. Available in 65", 75" and 86" sizes – all with industry-leading touch and ink technology – the 6000S series provides unmatched interactivity and ease of use.
Bridge physical and digital learning
Exclusive ToolSense™ technology enables students to manipulate real world objects that are automatically recognized by the display.
Industry-leading touch and ink
HyPr Touch™ with InGlass™ provides precision combined with a low contact threshold to ensure that writing is free from errors and artifacts.
Optimized learning comfort
The 6000S series comes with integrated environmental sensors including temperature and humidity to boost learning while reducing utility costs.
- Exclusive ToolSense™ technology: Bridge physical and digital learning by enabling students to manipulate real world objects that are automatically recognized by the display.
- iQ Android™ embedded computing lets teachers switch with a tap, from delivering a lesson to writing on a whiteboard to surfing the internet. Students stay focused. Teachers save precious time.
- Includes free learning software: SMART Notebook® basic version. Turn static content into interactive lessons with the world’s best education software designed to work within the workflows your teachers already use. BONUS: 1-year subscription to SMART Lear
- SMART’s HyPr Touch™ proprietary hybrid system greatly improves upon its InGlass™ core by optimizing both touch and pen performance, resulting in virtually no lag and zero contact detect height.
- Simultaneous Tool Differentiation lets student pens, erasers and fingertips all work together at the same time. Powered by HyPr Touch™ and only available on SMART Boards, it frees students to work together, give separate answers and show off.
- With Pen ID™, using different colored ink, multiple students can write independently and simultaneously in any lesson activity, allowing teachers to identify comprehension gaps. 2 pens included. Optional 4-color pen accessory packs available.
- SMART ink™ lets you write over websites, video, PDFs and Microsoft Office® files, and save your notes in almost any file type.
- With 20 simultaneous touch points (including 4 pen and 2 erases) on Windows or Mac, multiple students can use gestures, like zoom, rotate and flip, at the same time.
- 10 points of touch on any Chrome OS device, including automatic pen recognition, plus palm, pen, and eraser differentiation in supported Chrome applications
- Object Awareness™ allows you to perform mouse functions with your finger, write in digital ink with the pen, and erase with your palm or eraser—all without switching tools or modes.
- The 4K Ultra HD, durable commercial-grade, glare-free LED display provides optimal image clarity and wide viewing angles. Display brilliantly detailed images, text and video
- SMART Assure - best in class full-coverage warranty provides advance hardware replacement and onsite support, with extentions available for up to 7 years
- Improved audio – 2x forward-facing 20W speakers
- New Convenience Panel gives easy access to power, volume, HDMI, USB, as well as Freeze Frame – ink over any video input - and Screen Shade
- Certified by ENERGY STAR to save energy, lowering your total cost of ownership.
- SMART Boards have received many safety, regulatory and environmental certifications, giving you peace of mind that the 6000S series adheres to government or other regulatory requirements.
- Includes remote control and UL-certified wall bracket