Switch using the V-1200HDR Control Surface or free downloadable Remote Control Software (RCS). The video inputs and the powerful built-in 16-channel audio mixer can be expanded with XI-Series video and audio expansion cards. An intuitive user interface with assignable cross-points and on screen names ensures maximum flexibility for and live production or broadcast.
This is the highest-performance operation style, capable of using PGM/PST rows as the final stage in addition to 1 M/E. All four keyers can be used in 1 M/E. You can freely change the priority of each keyer, and even copy keyers. This mode enables complex mixing operations such as a video source plus 4-layers of composition and transition functions to another single video source.
This provides a standard 2 M/E operation style. Two keyers can be used with each M/E. Keyer priority can also be assigned and changed. Not only is re-entry of the video source from M/E 1 to M/E 2 possible, but so is reverse re-entry from M/E 2 to M/E 1. Each of the two M/Es can be output independently allowing for applications such as simultaneous transmission of captions in two different languages.
- 10 SDI and 4 HDMI inputs, and 6 SDI and 2 HDMI outputs
- 4:2:2/4:4:4 hybrid engine
- The 4:2:2/10-bit processor is 2 M/E switcher that is able to switch 2 M/E, 1.5 M/E, and 1 M/E.
- The 4:4:4/10-bit multi-format processor supports live presentation, split-screen, and matrix output.
- 4K switching mode
- Up to 92 Inputs/Outputs 16-channel audio mixer
- Control of up to 4 remote cameras
- Optional control surface with T-bar and dual displays.
- All switcher functions can be operated from a computer using remote control software, V-1200HD RCS
- Input/output expandable via expansion slots