This complete system is ideal for an end user interested in harnessing all the power of the REAC network, including 64x48 physical I/O, personal mixing for 8 + engineers monitor and virtual rehearsal/playback + multi-track recording. The system consists of the configurable M-5000 OHRCA console, two S-2416 Digital Snake heads, two R-1000 Multi-track Recorder/Players, nine M-48 Personal Mixers, an S-4000D Splitter/Distributor and an XI-REAR Expansion Card.
- 128 definable audio paths at 96kHz
- 64 x 48 digital I/O and transport
- Remotely placed and controlled I/O across two snake heads of 24x16
- Personal mixing for 8 plus 1 Engineer’s Monitor
- Hardware-based virtual rehearsal/playback and recording of up to 48 channels at 96kHz
- Powerful integrated control from M-5000 surface as well as iPad and/or PC/Mac