4x2 Channel Dual Gang, Dante/AES67 US Wall Plate 4 Mic/Line In (XLR), Phoenix I/O, PoE. The Attero Tech by QSC unDX4I is a cost-effective multi-IO Dante network audio I/O wall plate, featuring four balanced mic/line XLR inputs and two balanced line outputs on a Phoenix connector. Designed to fit into most dual gang US junction boxes, the unDX4I is PoE enabled, so all connectivity (power and data) is provided by a single CAT-5 cable. The unDX4I’s size and I/O density make it easy to put Dante connectivity wherever it’s needed - near the audio source or sink - thereby eliminating costly and interference prone analog wiring.
- Dante Domain Manager ready
- Four balanced XLR mic/line inputs
- Two balanced line outputs on Phoenix depluggable connectors
- PoE powered
- Three software-adjustable input gains accommodate common line levels, phantom power and dynamic microphones.
- +48 V phantom power per channel
- Available Q-SYS control plugin - no programming required