Elegant height adjustability in a beautiful mixture of Glamour Cherry HPL finish and silver accents with ADA compliance, configurable storage, power and connectivity.
Pioneering the path to designer, height adjustable technical furniture-the L7 Series Lectern, a pinnacle of the workspace desired, height required and aesthetically inspired. This first-of-a-kind lectern visually transforms presentation spaces while delivering the ergonomic flexibility essential to users with varying height requirements, complying with ADA requirements. Flaunting dramatic curves that highlight the generous workspace and a boastful mix of materials-silver accents uniting with a beautiful Glamour Cherry wood grain finish-results in a lectern that looks as elegant in standing position as it does in the seated position. Distinguish which configurable storage option provides the designated space needed to support the desired AV experience below, then simply select a touchscreen cutout option or extra storage to don the elegant contour frame top.
- Welded steel frame ships assembled allowing the integrator to immediately start the installation in the shop or on-site
- Flexible storage packages to meet the equipment mounting and storage needs:
- 6RU Rack with document camera drawer and storage
- 8RU Rack with document camera drawer
- 10RU Rack with storage
- Additional small device storage equipped with removable, tool-free Lever Lock™ small device mounting hidden just below the worksurface
- Integrated power, cable and thermal management for ultimate system reliability
- Popular AVIP plates for higher education application
- Ergonomically engineered to adjust to varying height requirements of its users via electronic lift with 10" of vertical adjustment
- Design complies with ADA, providing ample room for wheelchair access as well as acceptable height minimum
- Generous 61" x 31" surface provides adequate workspace to accommodate the personal devices and effects of transient professors
- Wireless charging pad to charge Qi cellular devices during class
- Additional BYOD connectivity with plenty USB and AC outlets
- Storage for markers and microphones