The Forum™ Floor-to-Wall Display Stand is designed for workspaces when hybrid collaboration is necessary in either open or closed spaces and can be secured to a wall.
This is how Hybrid works. A Floor-to-Wall Display Stand with an included Chief Fusion Fixed display mount [LSA1U] for a single 42 to 55 inch displays wrapped in acoustic felt for crystal clear meetings.
The equipment storage area is Wilsonart Asian Night compact laminate.
The upper tower and display shroud are Charcoal Gray Acoustic Felt.
Installs quickly and secures to the wall with minimal hardware and fasteners.
I'm not hearing an echo. The Floor-to-Wall Display Stand and included Medium sized display shroud are wrapped in Charcoal Gray acoustic fabric to limit audio reverberation for the highest quality audio experience for local and remote participants.
The acoustic material is made of 100% polyester containing up to 50% of recycled plastic bottles (PET).
Full Access to Equipment. The access doors on the front of the Floor-to-Wall Display Stand slide open for unimpeded access to equipment.
4RU + Lever Lock™! Enough equipment mounting to support any videoconferencing system with vertical rack mounting and small device mounting with patented Lever Lock.
Minimum footprint, maximum experience. At less than 6" deep off the wall the display stand takes up minimal floor space and can accept Wiremold OFR and Connectrac Raceways underneath with the 1 inch leveling foot.
- Free standing or floor-to-wall mounted with an included Chief Fusion Fixed display mount
- 4RU of vertical equipment mounting with access via doors on the front and panels on the back (rear panels on free standing only)
- Included Lever Lock™ plate with optional Lever Lock kit for more small device mounting
- Includes display shroud (3 sizes available for displays ranging from 42 to 75 inch)
- Stand and included display shroud wrapped in acoustic felt material to limit audio reverberation for the highest quality audio experience for local and remote participants
- The slim base on the free standing and floor-to-wall takes up minimal floor space and can accept Wiremold OFR and Connectrac raceways underneath with the 1 inch leveling foot