The D7-2 represents the global benchmark for digital audio induction loop systems. The compact, elegant and sturdy units not only feature digital signal processing and networking functionality, but are also the most versatile and powerful solution available.
The D Series range consists of 4 class ‘D’ drivers (3 dual loop output and 1 single output models); meaning a 60%+ increase in energy efficiency over existing solutions. Drivers feature capacitive touch front panels with intuitive menus, built in test signals, and are fully networkable with a Wi-Fi accessible standard browser based control panel for remote set-up, monitoring and email alerts.
The D7-2 features 7Amps per loop output respectively plus ample voltage headroom, making it the most flexible solution on the market, suitable for a huge range of applications.
- Single or dual output options. Dual outputs featuring accurate and stable 90degree phase shift
- Networkable with remote browser interface
- Digital display and intuitive ‘touch’ menu system – 3 modes; Main, Status and Quick
- Highly energy efficient Class-D amplifiers with low heat dissipation
- Up to 2 x 650m2 Perimeter Loops area coverage
- Up to 3,300m2 MultiLoop™ Low Loss area coverage
- Compact 1U rack mount unit with internal transformer for simple rack installation
- Optimised for speech frequencies with unmatched intelligibility and capable of high quality musical reproduction
- AGC and Dual Slope MLC
- Active status monitoring and remote fault reporting via email
- Data compliant with: IEC 62489-1 Standard
- One (1) D7-2 D series MultiLoop™ Driver (7Amps x 2)
- One (1) 1U 19" rack mount (brackets included)
- One (1) handbook and installation instructions
- One (1) T-Coil Loop System present Sign (deaf logo)
- Two (2) Neutrik NL4 output connectors for each output
- One (1) region specific IEC power cable
- One (1) status and DC connectors