The D10-2 Dante (D Series) represents the global benchmark for digital audio hearing loop systems. The compact, elegant and sturdy units not only feature digital signal processing and networking functionality, but are also the most versatile and powerful solution available.
The D10-2 Dante digital amplifier is a 10 Amp dual output class 'D' driver; meaning a 60%+ increase in energy efficiency over existing solutions. Both drivers feature capacitive touch front panels with intuitive menus, built in test signals, and are fully networkable with a Wi-Fi accessible standard browser based control panel for remote set-up, monitoring and email alerts. Dante versions also feature a Dante specific RJ45 input for plug and play Dante network audio.
The D10-2 Dante features 10 Amps per loop output plus ample voltage headroom, making it the most flexible solution on the market, suitable for a huge range of applications. The added power of the D10-2 Dante provides a solution for installations in environments containing very high levels of metal, previously not possible without the use of combiners.
In another first for high-power Class D Induction Loop drivers, installation can be performed with total confidence, as unique multi-stage filtering ensures compatibility with both other system equipment and global EMC regulations. The D10-2 Dante also boasts Dual Slope Metal Loss Control that caters to a wide range of metal loss frequency characteristics.
- Dante input for network audio
- Drives 2 output channels at 10ARMS each, featuring accurate and stable 90° phase shift
- Networkable with remote browser interface
- Digital display & intuitive 'touch' menu system
- 3 modes; Main, Status & Quick
- Highly energy efficient Class-D amplifier with low heat dissipation
- Up to 2 x 1,450 m2 (15,607 sq. ft.) Perimeter Loops area coverage
- Up to 3,300 m2 (35,520 sq. ft.) MultiLoop™ Low Loss area coverage
- Compact 1U rack mount unit with internal transformer for simple rack installation
- Optimized for speech frequencies with unmatched intelligibility & capable of high quality musical reproduction
- AGC & Dual Slope MLC
- Active status monitoring & remote fault reporting via email
- Data compliant with: IEC 62489-1 Standard