The CLS2 is a professional installation loop driver capable of driving loop areas in excess of 4,300 sqft. (400 m²) with an unsurpassed clarity of sound for both music and speech for superior intelligibility. Designed for simple discrete installation, the CLS2 offers the most cost effective and capable solution in its class. The driver is very compact and designed specifically for wall mounting. All connections and controls are secured behind a tamper resistant, hinged, detachable cover. Combined with its small size, the range of mounting and cabling options ensure that installation is convenient and tidy in any environment. Input options are comprehensive, with three independent inputs for balanced microphone, balanced and unbalanced line, low impedance and 100V line speaker systems.
The Installation Loop Driver shall, in accordance with IEC60118-4, continuously deliver 4.9 A (RMS) when excited with a continuous 1 kHz sine wave. It shall cover an area of at least 4,300 sqft. (400 m²) with a room aspect ratio 3:1 according to IEC 60118-4:2006 standard. The driver shall have a frequency response of at least 80 Hz to 6.5 kHz +/- 3 dB with THD+N less than 0.2%. The unit shall incorporate audio processing to maximize the intelligibility for individuals with a t-coil hearing aid. The unit shall incorporate metal loss correction to rectify frequency caused adjacent metal structures. The unit shall be wall mounted and all cables shall be terminated within the wall enclosure. The CLS2 Installation Loop Driver is specified.
- Ideal for assistive listening applications in places of worship, theaters, schools, conference rooms, training facilities and hotels
- The CLS2 can be discretely installed in a variety of applications so the unit is not visible
- The CLS2 delivers years of trouble free service to ensure venues will never disappoint people with t-coil hearing aids or receivers
- Continuous delivery of up to 4.9 amps under varying load conditions ensures the driver will operate under a variety of installation conditions
- Optimized sound quality and audio processing ensures that people with t-coil hearing aids or receivers will be delighted with the experience
- Design, installation training, support and certification ensures the loop system meets the demands of customers
- Extensive audio and loop options delivers the right solution in a variety of applications
- One (1) CLS2 Installation Loop Driver (4.9 Amps)
- One (1) Handbook and Installation Instructions
- One (1) "T" Logo Installed Adhesive Sign - Large (11.7" x 8.3")
- One (1) P-clip, Nut and Washer