The CLD1 Compact Loop Driver is designed for counter systems and small area perimeter loop systems. Measuring only 5 x 2.9 x 1.4 in. (128 x 74 x 35 mm) and with an output current of 2.4 A (RMS), the CLD1 is the smallest and highest performance amplifier in its class. Based on proven and highly reliable technology it is backed by a 5 year warranty and Listen technical support. The CLD1 offers certainty of performance and the lowest lifetime cost available.
Audio quality is ensured with metal loss correction (MLC) combined with usual high standards of design. The CLD1 is designed for flexibility and convenience, featuring two (2) separate microphone inputs with independent level controls, one of which can be configured as a line input. All cable connections are made on a single face of the unit, adding flexibility and further simplifying installation.
The audio hearing loop driver shall, in accordance with IEC60118-4, continuously deliver 2.4 A (RMS) when excited with a continuous 1 kHz sine wave. It shall cover an area of at least 377 sqft. (35 m²) with a room aspect ratio 3:1 according to IEC 60118-4:2006 standard. The driver shall have a frequency response of at least 80 Hz to 6.5 kHz +/- 3 dB with THD+N less than 0.2%. It shall include a boundary microphone with cardioid direction pickup. The unit shall incorporate audio processing to maximize the intelligibility for individuals with a t-coil hearing aid. The unit shall incorporate metal loss correction to rectify frequency caused adjacent metal structures. The CLD1-CB Compact Loop Driver is specified.
- Designed for applications with boundary microphones such as reception desks, retail payment counters, information kiosks, banks, post offices and gas stations with a more discreet arrangement than provided by desktop microphone
- Area coverage capabilities > 377 sqft
- Low lifetime cost
- 5 Year warranty
- Very compact
- Two (2) independent inputs featuring one (1) microphone input and one (1) switchable microphone/line input
Metal loss compensation
- All connections to a single face for installation convenience
- One (1) CLD1 Compact Loop Driver
- One (1) Q400 Boundary Microphone with Cardioid-Directional Pickup
- One (1) GE00001 Multi-Turn Preformed Loop for CDL1
- One (1) Handbook and Installation Instructions
- One (1) 12 VDC Power Supply (North America)