Tuner Helper 3 is a .NET application that simplifies set up and testing of CR 232-series TV tuners. A single RS-232 COM port can connect up to nine 232-series TV Tuners. The new Tuner Helper 3 is Vista compatible and adds several key features:
· RS-232 control of all 232-series tuners
· Ethernet control of the new 232-ATSC+1 HDTV tuner
Tuner Helper's buttons and text displays provide real-time feedback for the tuner's current operation status and responses. When you start Tuner Helper or select a tuner, the software will automatically "sync" itself with the tuner. When you change any settings (even with front-panel programming), the Tuner Helper will also change any affected buttons, sliders and displays.
- Control acts as a basic tuner control panel, including A/V on/off, volume, channel and input operation, caption modes, and tuner selection
- Setup fine-tunes the performance of the tuner, including bass and treble levels,creating the tuning ring and channel labels, channel label display, locking front-panel control and setting special operation features
- Text can set up all captioning modes, send on-screen text to the tuner, as well as send programming strings to the tuner
- COM selects RS-232 Com ports or Ethernet access