The ICC1-TC Tuner/Controller is an HDTV Tuner with integrated Display Controller designed for use with HD monitors and projectors in a distributed CATV system with Contemporary Research Display Express or third-party TV control. Housed in a new, smaller low-profile enclosure, the unit with built in mounting wings can be mounted flush to walls or displays.
As a full function HDTV tuner, the ICC1-TC Tuner/Controller can receive ATSC, NTSC, and clear QAM cable channels, able to decode MPEG-2 and H.264 encoded digital channels. The unit features HDMI output with full-time audio available via HDMI, as well as, variable-level analog stereo audio outputs.
- Through-the-RF Integration - controls displays through iCC-Net technology, communicating via existing CATV coax wiring for 1-way control
- System Solution - controllable from ICE-HE-DXL with built-in Display Express Lite app, Display Express software, and custom control systems
- Display Control - employs RS-232 control port for integrated display control, make/model types selectable from an onboard library
- Local control via IR remote (optional), wired IR from control system or remote IR sensor, or 2-way RS-232 commands
- Tunes ATSC off-air, clear QAM cable, and analog channels
- Always-active HDMI and stereo analog audio ports
- AC-3, PCM and Variable PCM digital audio formats selectable for HDMI
- Front-panel buttons allow for tuner setup and channel scan
- Analog and digital closed caption decoding
- HD video outputs scalable up to 2160p, or follow native channel resolution
- Field updatable for control and HD processing firmware
- PS12-1.5 Switching power supply, 1.5A 12 VDC, compact enclosure fits into power strips, 2.5 H x 2 W x 1inch D
- 12 inch mini-coax "F" male to male RF cable