Cisco microphones provide a range of audio coverage solutions for both integrated video systems and custom video deployments - either on the table or discreetly through the ceiling (Figures 1 through 5). The microphones are optimized for voice and designed for use in small-to-large collaboration meeting rooms and specialized spaces with state-of-the-art audio quality.
- The Cisco Table Microphone is the latest generation microphone product for Cisco video conferencing room systems.
- It covers all the use cases previously served by the Table Microphone 20 and Table Microphone 60 and is ideal for omnidirectional coverage for small-to-large rooms with fixed tables. Cisco Table Microphone is available in two versions, either with a mini
- The Table Microphones 20 and 60 provide high-quality omnidirectional coverage ideal for small-to-large meeting rooms with fixed tables. They will continue to be available to enable design consistency for rooms that already have these microphones installed
- New customers or new deployments should opt for the latest Table Microphone product.
- The Ceiling Microphone is a high-quality, cost-effective directional microphone designed to cover larger meeting spaces, such as training rooms, demo rooms, and auditoriums, with discreet and easy ceiling mounting, while freeing up table space.
- The Cisco Microphone Array is a premium directional microphone array designed to provide the Cisco Webex® Room Panorama immersive video collaboration system with crystal-clear, spatial audio