The Cisco IP Phone 8845 can help you increase personal productivity through powerful and easy-to-use user experiences. It combines an attractive new ergonomic design with 720p HD video and wideband audio for crystal-clear video and voice communications and “always-on” reliability. The 8845 encrypts video and voice communications for security, and offers access to a comprehensive suite of unified communications features.
- The phone offers an easy-to-use interface and provides a traditional telephony-like user experience
- The 800×480, 24bit color, 5in. WVGA display provides scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications
- 720p HD video (encode and decode)
- The handset is a standard wideband-capable audio handset (connects through an RJ-9 port)
- The standard coiled cord has a custom end for concealed cable routing beneath the phone (cord length is approximately 21in. [55cm] coiled and up to 72in. (183cm) extended)
- The analog headset jack is a standard wideband-capable RJ-9 audio port
- The handset is hearing aid-compatible (HAC) and meets Federal Communications Commission (FCC) loudness requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)