The revolutionary Pandoras Box ID Tags make real-time tracking scenarios not only easier to set up, but also more reliable, more versatile, and more cost-effective.
Interactive projections, camera automation, audio tracking, stage tracking and lighting control are just some of the areas in which this ingenious new product will offer great benefits and unprecedented flexibility.
Each of the tags can be addressed with a unique ID, which opens up the possibility of up to 256 different unique IDs being tracked in real-time within a single setup.
Tracking people or objects this way is achieved using a purely optical transmission system, thus avoiding the many pitfalls of radio control based setups.
The coin sized ID Tags can be easily attached to set pieces, costumes or any other part of a tracking setup.
Using the Pandoras Box Widget Designer Software for creating the actual control setup, users can choose between different modes, depending on each individual setting and lighting situation.
- Battery life: Appx. up to 10 hours with button cells. A micro USB port can be used for connecting additional power sources and configuration
- Maximum number of unique IDs: 256
- Different modes with less IDs are available for faster detection time. 256,128,64,32,16,8,4
- Minimum number of tracking cameras needed for tracking setup: One camera for 2D setup, three cameras for 3D setup
- Camera types suitable for ID tracking setups: Specialist USB cameras with 100 fps; Specialist network-powered-Ethernet cameras with up to 250fps
- Please consult with coolux – A Christie Company before specifying camera type