The Christie® Eclipse 4K RGB pure laser projector produces true HDR imagery with a previously unimaginable 20,000,000:1 contrast ratio. Combining true HDR performance with an expansive color gamut approaching the full Rec. 2020 / Rec. 2100 color space, Eclipse provides an unparalleled visual experience. Audiences are immersed in a degree of detail and depth of color that have never before been possible in any Pro-AV projection system.
- True HDR projector - Christie Eclipse processes and reproduces true HDR imagery on-screen, at both high and low brightness levels and true 4K resolution, achieving an unparalleled contrast ratio of 20,000,000:1. The result is stunning imagery, with incred
- Rec. 2100 - Approaches the full Rec. 2020 / Rec. 2100 color space producing highly saturated color for ultra-realistic immersive experiences. What’s more, Eclipse exceeds Rec. 2100’s minimum 200,000:1 contrast ratio specification by 100x.
- Makes ‘video black’ a thing of the past - Displays true blacks without any residual light, which increases image quality and significantly reduces system complexity, eliminating the need for black-level blending adjustments and masking in multi-projector
- High frame rate performance in 2D and 3D - Powered by Christie TruLife™ electronics, Eclipse is fully 4K, 4:4:4, 10-bit, 120 fps capable, producing ultra-high resolution, high frame rate video for smooth, blur-free, dynamic visuals
- Long-life, RGB pure laser illumination - Enjoy the stability and reliability of solid-state illumination, and 30,000 hours of optimal performance to 80% brightness
- Flexibility to choose the brightness level to suit your environment - From 2000 to 30,000 lumens