Upgrade your small screen cinema with the Christie® CineLife™ CP2308-RGBe DCI-compliant projector. Featuring RGB laser illumination and CineLife electronics, the CP2308-RGBe delivers improved color gamut, brightness, contrast and operational life in an affordable projection platform.
Solid-state RGB laser light source
Equipped with a highly efficient laser light source that allows for improved image performance on high gain screens and increased light efficiency for reduced power consumption. The sealed light source protects against dust and other particulates for low maintenance operation and DCI brightness for 30,000 hours.
Advanced cinema electronics
Christie CineLife’s streamlined UX-designed interface simplifies the playback and management of cinema movies and alternative cinema content. Projector set-up is quick and easy with both the auto-configure feature and the projector’s motorized lens mount. CineLife is also compatible with select third-party IMBs, and the projectors have an AIC expansion card slot to support various add-on cards to future-proof your investment.
- Long-lasting light source - 30,000 hours of stable DCI brightness with low-maintenance operation
- Improved color gamut - Reproduces over 90% of the Rec. 2020 color gamut to create more color-rich pictures using individual red, green, and blue laser diodes
- Enhanced Wavelength Diversity - Uses multi-wavelength primary color lasers to improve the image performance on high gain screens
- Ultra-low maintenance - Fully-sealed optics allows for zero dust-ingress
- Future-proofed - High Frame Rate capable: 2K at 120fps and expansion card support for various performance, control and connection add-ons.
- Backwards compatibility - Fully-compatible with existing accessories including the Christie Rack Mount Pedestal and existing cinema lenses for additional cost savings