Christie CounterAct™ UR10 commercial UVC disinfection products use both UVC-LED and patented Care222® far-UVC light – plus visible white light – within a single fixture for enhanced and safe airborne and surface disinfection in indoor spaces around people. CounterAct UR10 ceiling-mounted fixtures offer dual protection. Care222 light shines downward to inactivate surface pathogens, and UVC-LED kills airborne pathogens as air circulates across the ceiling. The result? Enhanced, continual disinfection that makes us feel protected, feel normal. And because CounterAct UR10 fixtures include visible white light, you can simply replace existing commercial lighting anywhere people gather – from corporate offices, workplaces, boardrooms, and lobbies, to retail shopping centers, waiting rooms, classrooms and transit hubs.
- Designed for 9-14' (3-4m) ceiling-height applications
- As easy to install as traditional commercial lighting fixtures, with automated control via an app for both Care222 and UVC-LEDs
- Includes room lighting with the ability to choose your perfect white: from cool with blue undertones to warm with yellow undertones and hues in-between
- Configurable, automated operation within the limits of current ACGIH and IEC occupational and environmental health guidelines, which may be reconfigured as guidelines evolve
- Complies with UL and CE standards for electrical, control, and photobiological safety
- Instant on/off at full output power
- Mercury-free light sources