Christie Twist Premium software supports up to 18 projectors in an array and offers the more additional functionality. It is a optional software upgrade.
The Christie Twist software delivers full image warping and advanced edge blending in Christie 3-chip DLP® projectors using powerful software that controls and edge-blends multiple curved images seamlessly on any surface.
Easier to use and with better, more precise pixel-to-pixel alignment than ever, the upgraded Christie Twist product family includes three tiers of specialized Twist software — each for different application requirements. ‘Christie Twist’ software is a free download from the Christie website. ‘Christie Twist Premium’ is paid upgrades and provides additional functionality for more complex projects.
Christie Twist Premium is ideal for live theater and events, projection mapping, tradeshows, large classrooms, corporate boardrooms, museums, house of worship, casinos and entertainments facilities. For more intricate projects – including flight simulators, virtual caves and domes. When purchasing Premium, customers can buy a dongle to attach to a PC running Twist software or license individual projectors and eliminate the need for a dongle.
“Christie has developed a more advanced Christie Twist family and added a new category with Christie Twist Premium. Each version of Christie Twist is tailored to specific needs: from simple flat screen multi-projector warps and blends to highly multifaceted applications,” said Joel St-Denis, product manager, Christie. “Whether the surface is cylindrical, curved, jagged, or any other non-flat shape or surface, Christie has the right Twist solution for the project.”
Christie Twist technology also provides networked projector control by allowing the user to launch a virtual remote from within the twist software with all the functionality of standard Infrared remotes.
- 18 maximum projectors
- Up to 87 grid control points, including 6 arbitrary control points
- Brightness uniformity controller
- Auto blending on flat or slightly curved projector arrays(wallpaper)
- Maximum 6 arbitrary point placement
- Christie Twist technology also provides networked projector control by allowing the user to launch a virtual remote from within the twist software with all the functionality of standard Infrared remotes
- Can manage arrayed projectors to display virtually any image and anywhere with Christie Twist
- Live theater and events
- Projection mapping
- Large classrooms
- Corporate boardrooms
- House of worship
- Entertainments facilities