The 979T digital optical and digital coaxial outputs may be used simultaneously for maximum installation flexibility. Perfect for use with baluns that only offer digital audio pathways - pair it with a 979R at the other end to convert back to analog audio. The Models 979R and 979T provide seamless digital/analog audio conversion between your system’s audio components. Housed in a compact, mountable enclosure, the 979R converts digital audio to stereo analog signals and the 979T converts stereo analog signals to PCM audio, offering the perfect solution for interconnecting mismatched audio signals. Used together, the converters form an effective method of transmitting two audio channels where only one coaxial cable is available. Their high bandwidth circuitry and use of premium parts ensure accurate and realistic sonic reproduction for the highest fidelity in audio systems.
- High bandwidth circuitry for accurate, realistic reproduction
- 979R accepts either coaxial or optical PCM inputs
- 979T delivers both coaxial and optical output simultaneously
- Nominal digital audio signal is 0.5 volt at 75 ohms
- Nominal analog level is 1 volt RMS
- Compact-sized, mountable enclosure
- Made proudly in our own US factory