Our next generation 2800 Series GPUs achieve a remarkable 89% electrical efficiency to provide up to 2000W of power. Its cool running, switching-mode power modules provide massive amounts of stable, noise-free power from a 90-230 volt AC outlet. It will safely power the most delicate airframe systems with laboratory-grade DC without risk of costly damage to sophisticated avionics, instruments, or electronic equipment. This new generation GPU is designed as a practical alternative to large, expensive start carts, battery chargers, and other devices designed primarily to spin starter motors. Unique, ergonomic design features dual, removable cord/tool caddies.
- Dual digital output meters, volts and amps
- Integrated BatteryMINDer - new CEC1 series
- Special charging profile for Concorde batteries
- GPU output cable with AN2551 3-pin oval plug
- Removable cord/tool caddies