The 1725A provides digital optical, coaxial, and analog audio signals to eight sound bars. Its DSP circuit converts any input signal to the other audio formats, so one input connection is all you need. Add a master volume control so customers can adjust volume between the minimum and maximum settings using up and down buttons or a rotary encoder knob. When activated, master volume returns to the default level after an adjustable idle period.
- Demonstrates up to eight sound bars
- Keep-awake prevents sound bars from entering sleep mode
- Durable buttons for volume and product selection
- Source input can be digital (2-CH PCM) or analog audio
- Optical, coaxial, and analog audio available to sound bars
- Optional TV demo mode (toggle between TV sound and sound bar)