The 1527 Series is an approach to two-way video communications that offers durable performance and economical packages. These units come in two functional packages: a basic camera and video display package for connection to a 1520 Lane Station, or an Integrated AV Customer Station that includes a call button, microphone, speaker, and all the functionality of a 1520 Lane Station. The special Pixim camera utilizes the exclusive Digital Pixel System that can render sharp details in images even with strong backlight and/or deep shadow conditions. The LED back-lit screen uses less power, and delivers bright, clear video images.
- Self-contained A-V Customer Station does not require 1520 Lane Station
- Tough, powdercoated steel housing can be mounted from the side or back to any surface
- Optional mounting arm may be positioned at any angle (Model 1594)
- Inbound and outbound audio and video signals, camera tilt control, and call button signals via Cat 5
- Included tilt mechanism (804-039) is controlled by the Camera Up/Down controls on Counter Station keypads
- Heavy duty clear polycarbonate protects camera and 10.4" LCD display
- Model 805-036 DC power supply included