Make the connection
supports DMS700, WMS4000/4500 and IVM4/4500
The HUB4000 Q reference HiQnet® ethernet interface allows you to connect up to eight AKG wireless devices to a HiQnet network. HUB4000 Q connects to the network via a standard CAT-5 cable. For large wireless systems, several HUB 4000 Qs can be cascaded using commercial Ethernet switches (or routers, wireless hubs, etc.), allowing you to configure and monitor complex systems from a single application. HUB4000 Q connects the wireless system to the applications Harman System Architect™, AKG Wireless app and VM2.
The HUB4000 Q comes in a rugged half-rack metal housing and provides 10 LEDs with information on the data transfer status as well as 4 DIP switches to set up the IP address.
- Connects up to 8 wireless devices to HiQnet network - enables remote control via System ArchitectTM, AKG Wireless app and VM2
- Cascadable via standard ethernet switches - for easy setup of large system configurations
- Central 10 LED operating display - for full control on data transfer status
- Covered DIP switches on front panel - for quick and safe setup of the IP address
- Rugged half-rack metal housing - for flexible, space efficient system configurations