The Rack fan tray is a low cost solution that aids in heat removal from a Netshelter enclosure. The system easily installs into the top of the enclosure and expels heat from the roof of the rack. Wall-mounted enclosures have the additional option of installing the rack fan tray systems in the base of the rack as well. The fan trays are designed to promote bottom to top airflow within the enclosure.
- Allows power and data cable to be routed into the enclosure from overhead
- Helps to maintain proper rack temperatures within the enclosure by promoting top to bottom airflow movement
- Facilitates overhead cable management
- Innovative design allows for fast installation
- Provides proper intake temperatures, increasing equipment life
- Easy to install by almost anybody