The Swiss Army Knife of microphones for vocal and instrumental recording, on stage & in ENG/EFP production.
The updated version of the C1000 S multipurpose small-diaphragm condenser microphone is extremely popular for its versatility. It is suitable for recording and live-sound applications as well as for ENG/EFP and video productions. Its gold sputtered capsule housing makes the microphone extremely rugged against humidity. If no phantom power is available, the C1000 S can be powered by two standard AA batteries for up to 120 hours. More versatile than ever before, the new C1000 S features a bass-cut switch and a switchable -10 dB pad.
The polar pattern can quickly be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioid. Three different frequency settings are adding more clarity to speech and instrument sounds.
- Gold sputtered microphone capsule and XLR pins - give high immunity against humidity
- Powered by internal AA batteries or by phantom power - for use with any equipment and every application
- Bass cut and -10 dB switchable - for amazing versatility in every situation
- Presence boost adapter - provides three frequency settings for different sound sources
- Unique polar pattern converter - allows the microphone to be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioid